- Medical supervised to help people through withdrawal, generally 3-5 days
- Typical 28 day program, sometimes as short as 1-2 weeks
- Generally 90 days or longer
- Scheduled 1-2 hour sessions
- Halfway houses and sober living residences
Browse Rehab By City
Which city would you like to browse treatment centers?
Thermopolis Treatment Centers - Wyoming
121 South 4th Street
Thermopolis, WY (4325 feet) is located in 108.21 W, 43.65 N. The land area of the city is 2.38 square miles. The population of the city is 3,038 (100% urban, 0% rural) in 2013 (Population change since 2000: -4.2%). The estimated median household income is $41,177 in 2013 and the estimated per capita income is $25,131 in 2013.
Seeking Help Is Not Easy
Seeking help with addiction is not always easy. If left untreated, addiction can be life-threatening and in some cases fatal. It is important to find the best rehabilitation facility that suits your respective case and let the support and encouragement from others help you on the road to recovery. Read More
Request a call we're available 24/7
Just Enter Your Phone Number and We'll Call You Back within 5 minutes